The CSC Central Office (CO) will continue to be closed for one week from 27-31 July 2020 due to four (4) confirmed cases of COVID-19. As part of precautionary measures, the CSC Central Office shall undertake disinfection measures and conduct contact tracing. The closure is also intended to allow officials and employees to observe the required period of self-isolation pending results of the COVID-19 testing conducted on 24 July 2020.
In this regard, CSC clients are advised not to visit the CSC CO from 27-31 July 2020. The clients may avail of the following services and transactions online:
Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO)
1. Certification and Authentication of Civil Service eligibility
• Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Examinations
• Civil Service Examinations (CSE) conducted in collaboration with other agencies (e.g. Foreign Officer Examination, Fire Officer Examination, Penology Officer Examination, Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination)
• Civil Service Eligibility granted under Special Laws and CSC Issuances
2. CSC Issuances (Memo Circular, Resolutions, Decision)
3. Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN) for CY2009 to CY2018
4. Employee Records (Appointment Paper and Leave Records for those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region and Regional Office No. IV from CY1980 to CY1989
5. Service Card in various agencies from CY1930 to CY1989
6. Statement of Service Record of former CSC employees
Office for Legal Affairs (OLA)
3. Request for Legal Opinion and Legal Assistance on CSC Laws, Rules and Regulations through the Online Forum platform found at the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph
Forms may be downloaded from the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph. Clients will be advised of the date of pickup and corresponding legal fees.
Civil Service Institute (CSI)
1. Training calendar
2. Online Registration of CSI and L & D Programs/ Courses
3. The following may be viewed online and downloaded (as online resources):
a. List of accredited Learning and Development Institutions (ALDI)
b. Policy Guidelines for ALDI
c. L & D Plan
Human Resource Relations Office (HRRO)
1. Petition for Accreditation of Employees’ Organization
2. Application for Registration of Collective Negotiation Agreement
For further information of the above services, clients may visit the CSC website at www.csc.gov.ph.
For your guidance.
ALICIA dela ROSA-BALA
24 July 2020