CSC Regional Office VII Frontline Services:
• Processing of Examination Application (CSE-Pen and Paper Test) (Professional or Subprofessional Level)
• Grant of Eligibility Under Special Laws and CSC Issuances
• Issuance of Certificate of Eligibility (CSE-Pen and Paper Test)
• Issuance of CSC Eligibility Card
• Issuance of Certification of Eligibility (Walk-in, for Lost Certificate)
• Authentication of Certificate of Eligibility (Walk-in)
• Issuance of Certificate of No Pending Administrative Case
• Issuance of Certified Copies of Documents (Appointments, Service Cards/Records, CSC Issuances and Resolutions)
• Filing of Pleadings • Counseling/Response to Queries/Assistance on Civil Service Matters
Feedback and Redress Mechanisms
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
• Accomplish our feedback form available in the offices and put in the drop box near the Public Assistance Complaints Desk.
• Call us through telephone number (032) 414-7488; (032) 414-7676 or (032) 253-9050.
• Text your feedback thru Text CSCRO7, Cell No. 09293016142
• Talk to our OFFICER OF THE DAY
If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by the Officer of the Day at the Public Assistance and Complaints Desk.
Please be sure to click on the link below to view/download the processes for each frontline service.
THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.
Seldom can an examinee be at the top ten list of passers in both the Civil Service SubProfessional and Professional levels, but a Boholana by the name of AJ Wincielou Johanna Gabin made this amazing feat. She obtained a rating 88.02% in the Sub-Professional level and 91.66% in the Professional level conducted on March 18, 2018 and August 12, 2018, respectively.
Gabin ranked 6th in the Career Service SubProfessional exam and ranked 5th in the Career Service Professional examinations. Wincielou is the eldest daughter of Engr. Jerome John Jumawan Gabin of Siquijor, Siquijor and Fiel Angeli Araoarao Gabin of Tagbilaran City, Bohol
When interviewed during the Commission’s local radio program “Alagad Sa Serbisyo Sibil” which airs over Station DYMR, Gabin said that, she did not expect to make it again to the top ten list because she is not familiar with the other topics included in the exam. However, being a student she is used to taking periodic examinations which made her confident that she will pass the exam. True enough, she did not only pass but made it to the top five.
Gabin has an impressive profile as an Accountancy student of the University of Bohol, an officer of the Student Government representing Business and Accountancy, she is no stranger to Mathematics. In her elementary grades, she bagged a Bronze Medal as member of the MTG Philippines Team to the 2009 China Primary Math Olympiad in Tianjin, China. She is also a member of the MTG Philippines Team to the 2012 International Regions Math League Competition in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA and a consistent Champion for 4 years of the Division Metrobank-MTAP-DepEd Math Challenge In Tagbilaran City, Bohol during her high school days.
She ended the interview saying that “Whatever you do, whether big or small, just do your best”. And to the future exam takers, she advised them to answer all the questions, not to leave any number blank, take note of the time and review the answers if there is still time.
The Philippine Civil Service will celebrate its 118th anniversary this September 2018 with the theme “Lingkod Bayani: Maka-Diyos, Makatao, Makabayan”.
This year, the Civil Service Commission Region VII in partnership with Mega Cebu, shall spearhead the conduct of the 7th CSC ROVII Fun Run, the official kick-off activity of the month-long celebration. It is an annual undertaking of the Civil Service Commission as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, which aims to raise funds for the Pondong Pamanang Lingkod Bayani (PLBi) Program. The program honors public servants, who died in line of duty, with their families receiving plaque of recognition, scholarship grants to the awardee’s immediate family member, and a one-time financial assistance of P100,000.00.
The Civil Service Commission in CSC MC 10, s. 2018 enjoined government agencies on the promotion of ASEAN Awareness and Observance of ASEAN Month for the month of August. Agencies heads were encouraged to “expand their commemorative programs and activities for the month of August and to add more focus in their messaging on how ASEAN Integration and community-building has provided concrete benefits to the people.”
Proclamation No. 524, s. 2004 declares November as the National Rice Awareness Month(NRAM). This year's theme is "Read? SETrice! RICEponsible Filipinos save rice, eat healthy, and try brown rice", especially brown rice and rice mixes.
To Promote public awareness in the observance of the event, all government Agencies are enjoined to actively participate in the NRAM Celebration through the following activities:
- Print and display a tarpaulin/streamer bearing this year's theme (please visit www.bericeponsible.com/downloads/ for the sample design);
- Conduct an activity that would facilitate participation of whole department in NRAM;
- Recite the Panatang Makapalay every flag-raising ceremony for the whole month;
For more information, you may coordinate with Ms. Adeline P. Gomez, Be RICEponsible Secretariat at telephone number (044)456-0277 loc. 520.