Statement of Policy
The CSC is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy. We are at the forefront of not only implementing but complying with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We will provide individuals a Personal Information Collection Statement in an appropriate format and manner whenever we collect personal data from them (i.e. in the manual form or web page that collects personal data, or in a notice posted at the reception area of CSC events where participants’ personal data is collected through attendance sheets).
Data Collection and Use
This website itself does not collect personal data that would identify a specific individual.
The CSC uses Google Analytics, a third-party service to analyze and track website performance. It gathers non-personal information from the browser whenever the site is visited which may include:
- Your Computer IP address
- Web browser type and version
- The search terms you used
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site
- The date and time you visited the site
- The time spent on these pages
- The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- Your operating system
Link to Other Websites
Contact and Feedback